NEW! Monthly Virtual Technical Training
We are pleased to provide the following module options for Canadian vendor technicians, sales representatives, clinicians, and other industry professionals. Please RSVP with the links below for the topic, date and time that are best suited to your needs.
Seat Package Adjustments
- Adjust the arm width, height and angle
- Replacing the arm pad and body
- Adjust the seat depth and width
- Adjust the Ergo back height
- Adjust the footplate height and angle
- Adjust the retractable joystick mount
Wed. April 21, 2021 @ 8:30 – 9:30 a.m. EST or Thurs. April 22, 2021 @ 11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. EST
- Joystick throw and orientation
- Tremor dampening and deadband
- Enabling Standby and Remote Select
Wed. May 19, 2021 @ 8:30 – 9:30 a.m. EST or Thurs. May 20, 2021 @ 11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. EST
AP Unit (Anterior Posterior) Replacement
- How to replace the AP unit
- Tips on how to make smooth & timely repairs
Wed. June 23, 2021 @ 8:30 – 9:30 a.m. EST or Thurs. June 24, 2021 @ 11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. EST
Permobil Canada has been hosting education seminars for clinicians and vendors to show how we can best assist you and your clients with positive outcomes, the ability to participate in daily activities, and engage with the world around them. Discussions have included: pressure management strategies, dynamic positioning, and manual and power mobility.
Given the current physical distancing requirements, we have not scheduled any 2021 dates yet – but we look forward to when we can!
Check back for seminars happening close to you by following us on Facebook. In 2019, we went to Calgary, Edmonton, Windsor, Regina, Saskatoon, Winnipeg, Thunder Bay, Victoria, Burnaby, Kelowna, London, Dartmouth, Dieppe, and Ottawa. Thanks to everyone who joined us!