NEW! Monthly Virtual Technical Training
We are pleased to provide the following module options for Canadian vendor technicians, sales representatives, clinicians, and other industry professionals. Please RSVP with the links below for the topic, date and time that are best suited to your needs.
- Speeds, rates
- ICS seating programming
- Enabling profiles, modes
- Assigning input devices for profiles
Wed. Jan. 26 @ 9 – 10 a.m. EST or Thurs. Jan. 27 @11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. EST
Bluetooth and InfraRed
- How to enable and pair Bluetooth devices
- Adjusting Bluetooth mouse parameters with PC Programmer
- Difference between switch control and assistive touch on iOS devices, and how to set up each
- Enabling and programming IR compatible devices
Wed. Feb. 16 @ 9 – 10 a.m. EST or Thurs. Feb. 17 @ 11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. EST
- Joystick throw and orientation
- Tremor dampening and deadband
- Enabling Standby and Remote Select
Wed. March 23 @ 9-10 a.m. EST or Thurs. March 24 @ 11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. EST
Permobil Canada has been hosting education seminars for clinicians and vendors to show how we can best assist you and your clients with positive outcomes, the ability to participate in daily activities, and engage with the world around them. Discussions have included: pressure management strategies, dynamic positioning, and manual and power mobility.
Given the current physical distancing requirements, we have not scheduled any 2022 dates yet – but we look forward to when we can!
Check back for seminars happening close to you by following us on Facebook. In 2019, we went to Calgary, Edmonton, Windsor, Regina, Saskatoon, Winnipeg, Thunder Bay, Victoria, Burnaby, Kelowna, London, Dartmouth, Dieppe, and Ottawa. Thanks to everyone who joined us!