NEW! Monthly Virtual Technical Training
We are pleased to provide the following module options for Canadian vendor technicians, sales representatives, clinicians, and other industry professionals. Please RSVP with the links below for the topic, date and time that are best suited to your needs.
Permobil Connect & MyPermobil
- What it is, how it works, and benefits to vendors & end users
- A look into the Fleet Management portal and how the vendor can use & interpret the chair information
- Overview of MyPermobil end user app
Wed. Jan. 20, 2021 @ 8:30 – 9:30 a.m. EST or Thurs. Jan. 21, 2021 @ 11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. EST
F5VS – Standing & Anterior Tilt programming
- How to program standing sequence on F5VS or anterior tilt enabled chairs
- How to set ground touch and leg rest articulation
- How to perform reset to presets
Wed. Feb. 17, 2021 @ 8:30 – 9:30 a.m. EST or Thurs. Feb. 18, 2021 @ 11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. EST
Bluetooth & Infrared
How to enable and pair Bluetooth devices
– Adjusting Bluetooth mouse parameters with PC Programmer
– Difference between switch control and AssistiveTouch on iOS devices, and how to set up each
– Enabling and programming IR compatible devices
– How to customize IR menu with PC IR Programmer
Wed. March 24, 2021 @ 8:30 – 9:30 a.m. EST or Thurs. March 25, 2021 @ 11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. EST
Permobil Canada has been hosting education seminars for clinicians and vendors to show how we can best assist you and your clients with positive outcomes, the ability to participate in daily activities, and engage with the world around them. Discussions have included: pressure management strategies, dynamic positioning, and manual and power mobility.
Given the current physical distancing requirements, we have not scheduled any 2020 dates yet – but we look forward to when we can!
Check back for seminars happening close to you by following us on Facebook. In 2019, we went to Calgary, Edmonton, Windsor, Regina, Saskatoon, Winnipeg, Thunder Bay, Victoria, Burnaby, Kelowna, London, Dartmouth, Dieppe, and Ottawa. Thanks to everyone who joined us!